The Online Booking Will be Avaliable Till 17:00 hrs
Terms and Condition
Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
“Site” means the Mumbai Mint online shopping platform owned and operated by INDIA GOVERNMENT MINT, MUMBAI (A UNIT OF SPMCIL, NEW DELHI), which provides a venue to the users of www.mumbaimint.in to buy the products listed / displayed at website of the Mint.
“seller” /”affiliates” shall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale, sells, the products on the IGM, Mumbai, website.
“User/You” means and includes any Customer / Buyer / You (the person or any legal entity) who accept the offer for sale of the Mint products, through IGM, Mumbai, website by placing its order on this Site.
“Product/s” connotes the goods, displayed on the Site and offered for any use / sale.
‘IGM Mumbai’ means India Government Mint, Mumbai (A Unit of SPMCIL, New Delhi).
This Website is only a venue where Users may interact with Mumbai Mint for purchase transactions. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products over which the IGM, Mumbai has complete control and the same may be subject to change.
The agreement between you and “IGM, MUMBAI” is subject to the following terms and conditions :-
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of “IGM, MUMBAI” you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
4. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. “IGM, MUMBAI” will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
5. “IGM, MUMBAI” is not responsible for non-delivery, or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
6. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
7. Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment/COD(Cash on Delivery)confirmed against the order placed with “IGM, MUMBAI”. The Shipment /Delivery time is an approximate time mentioned by the Mint against each product. “IGM, MUMBAI” shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by post authorities due to flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of “IGM, MUMBAI”.
8. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. “IGM, MUMBAI” reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), “IGM, MUMBAI” has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available at this wesite, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
9. “IGM, MUMBAI” will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of Fradulent website trying to sell Mint product. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Cancellation / Refund Policy :
Cancellation, on user’s request, may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product purchased.
All order/sub orders cancelled will be refunded as per the payment mode selected by customer except for COD/Cheque pay mode, where refund shall be processed via Pay order/Demand-draft.
· All the products shall be dispatched by post only.
Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person specific.
· “IGM, MUMBAI” reserves the right to cancel any order placed using Credit Card which holds International Billing Address unless the order placed is in US Dollar with sufficient postal charges also in US Dollar.
Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability
USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THROUGH THIS SITE, “IGM, MUMBAI” MERELY ACTS AS A SELLER, IN ORDER TO FACILITATE HIGHEST QUALITY MINT PRODUCT TO THE USERS. “IGM, MUMBAI” DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, BUT SHALL ENDEAVOUR TO ENSURE USER FULLEST SATISFACTION.
“IGM, MUMBAI” SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND “IGM, MUMBAI’S” CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
Registration of the User on the Website is Mandatory. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party’s under ID and Password for any purpose whatsoever without proper authorization from such party.
User are responsible for the security of User’s password and for all transactions undertaken using User’s password through our service. User confirm that he/she is the authorized holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions under this Site. “IGM, MUMBAI” will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of user’s ID/password/credit card number/account details number for using “IGM, MUMBAI’S” Website.
The user also agrees and undertakes to immediately notify “IGM, MUMBAI” of any unauthorized use of the user’s password or user ID and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at the website. “IGM, MUMBAI” shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the user’s failure to comply with this requirement.
The User also agrees to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about himself and his beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form (“Registration Data”) on the Website; and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or “IGM, MUMBAI” has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, “IGM, MUMBAI” shall have a right to suspend or terminate User’s registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website.
Furthermore, the User grants “IGM, MUMBAI” the right to disclose to third parties Registration Data to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
The User agrees that “IGM, MUMBAI” may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate the User’s user ID and access to the Website/Services. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to requests by enforcement or Government Agencies, for security reasons or otherwise etc
None of the provisions of this Agreement, terms and conditions, notices or the right to use the Website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website and/or the Linked Sites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the User and “IGM, MUMBAI”and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way.
The Terms and Conditions, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.
The headings and sub-headings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Service or the right to use the Website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
Communication with Users
“IGM, MUMBAI” reserves the right to communicate with Users regarding this site and User’s use of this site or any product purchased by User on this site.
“IGM, MUMBAI” shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause.
This agreement and each TOS shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai only.