Have you recently got a Bank of Baroda debit card and you don’t know to use that for online shopping? Well, if you have a BOB debit card, first, you need to activate the card before using that. This tutorial will show you how to activate BOB Debit card for online transactions. The activation process is simple and takes just a few minutes to complete. So, let’s get started with the first post on Our Blog.
Step 1: How to Register for BOB Internet banking:
The first step is to register for BOB Internet Banking. If you have already registered for it and have the login credentials, please skip to Step 2. Otherwise, continue with the article to know the process of registration for BOB Internet Banking.
- Go to the Bank of Baroda website and click on the ‘Internet Banking’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter your 10-digit account number and 6-digit password in the spaces provided.
- Re-enter your 10-digit account number and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
You will now be able to register for BOB Internet Banking. Once you have registered, you will be able to activate BOB Debit card for online transactions.
Step 2: How to Activate BOB Debit Card for Online Transactions
- Log into your BOB Internet Banking account.
- Select the ‘Debit Cards’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the ‘Activate Card’ option to begin the process.
- Enter your Debit card’s 16-digit number, expiry date, and CVV, and hit the ‘Submit’ button when finished.
- After entering the required information, you will need to enter an OTP that will be sent to your registered phone number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will now see a message indicating that your card has been activated for online transactions.
You can now use your activated BOB Debit card for online transactions to make purchases at any online store, pay bills, or do any online transaction.
Thanks for reading and we hope this tutorial was helpful!