EPFO LOGIN WITH UAN EPFO CLAIMS MEMBER PORTAL OTCP ETC
In this article, we will discuss how to login to EPFO member portal and shows you the available services on it. So be ready.
EPFO MEMBER PORTAL LOG-IN WEB ADDRESS
EPFO LOGIN FOR MEMBERS
All the staff members of a company are eligible to sign up online at EPF portal. After registration, one can login to his/her account and enjoy many online facilities like Passbook printing, balance checking, etc.
Now you don’t have to go to the PF office every time. You can sign up and then login using register mobile number provided. And for log-in Aadhar card, PAN card, voter identity card or passport can be used, and any of this number can also be used for log-in, too. You can also use the EPFO log-in member portal app on your smartphone and in single click get at service in your hand.
HOW TO DO EPFO LOGIN/REGISTRATION PROCESS
Steps to follow the epfo login
- The UAN is available for an employee as well as employers. By using the UAN, one can easily log-in to EPFO portal.
- For registration, enter the required details.
- To log-in to the EPFO portal to open the employee provident fund, the employee has to enter the right document type.
- Even you can enter the PAN card number to log-in the EPFO portal.
- Before confirming the application, check all details and click to get a PIN number on your mobile.
- After verifying pin, enter on submit tab, and you successfully register with the epfo portal.
EPFO provides three scheme
- EPF (Employee provident fund scheme),
- EPS (Employee pension scheme),
- EDLIS (Employee deposit linked insurance schemes).
EPFO ONLINE AND OFFLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
The employee can select the employee PF registration online as well as offline. The online process gives many facilities for the employee in a few clicks and for that employee can register at EPFO portal in a few minutes.
For the offline process, the employee has to download and fill the application form and submit it to PF office. It is a comparatively lengthy process, and as well time-consuming.
HOW TO CHECK THE EPF BALANCE WITH THE EPFO LOGIN
- First log-in to the EPFO portal.
- Now click on the view EPF statement.
- So the EPF passbook will display on the screen, here you can check the pf balance.
The other way to check the PF balance is to go to the homepage and choose PF statement. So you will get UAN passbook to check PF balance.
It is all about this article, if you find any doubts or query, leave your comment in the comment box. Thank you for reading!