Do you want to check your bank account balance in India without visiting a physical branch or logging into your online banking account?
If so, check this guide which has all the information and phone numbers to give a missed call to check the Balance in your Bank Account.
How to Check Bank Balance in India
Below in this article, we have shared the list of the Banks in India with their toll-free and contact numbers to check out the balance in your account.
- Axis Bank Number: 18004195959
- Bank of Baroda Number: 1800223344
- Canara Bank Number: 09226299979
- City Union Bank Number: 04512179900, +91-452-2490770
- HDFC Bank number: 18002703333
- Indian Overseas Bank number: 044-28597777, +91-44-28599833
- ICICI Bank number: 1800224848
- Kotak Mahindra Bank number: 18602662666
- Punjab National Bank Number: 18001802222
- State Bank of India number: 18004253800 or 1800112211
- Syndicate Bank number : 08242223888, +91-82-42223888
- UCO Bank number: 03322401145
- Union Bank Of India number: 09223008888
- Yes Bank number: +91-9840909000
To know your account balance, you can give a missed call to any of the above numbers depending on your bank. Of course, you need to call from your registered mobile number. Then, you will get an SMS with all your account details like Account Balance, Last Transaction, etc.
Some banks offer the SMS banking feature that allows you to check the balance in your bank account. For example, if you have an account in HDFC bank, you can send an SMS “BAL” to 54332 to check your account balance. Or if you use Punjab National Bank (PNB), then you can send a message “PNB” to 56161 to know your account balance.
Giving a missed call or sending an SMS is one of the easiest ways to check your bank balance, in case you don’t have access to the internet. This will come in handy when you are in a location without an internet network. Or you can also use these methods if your data plan has exceeded its limit.