Now you can know your pf claim status with EPFO portals.it is an effortless process and the member can track claim status of withdrawal as well as pf transfer process.
How to Know EPFO Claim Status?
To check EPFO status, you need PF account number. Employees can find their EPFO status by using PF account number.
- First, log-in to UAN member portal or click on the following link:
- Now check your claim status.
TDS (Tax Deducted at source) for EPF Withdrawal
- It Applicable to an employee who withdrawal epf before five years of his engagement.
- TDS is applicable when a person withdraws above 50,000 rupees in less than five years.
- TDS is not chargeable on PF transfer from one account to another PF Account.
- If your account is older than five years then no taxes charged for withdrawal of EPF.
- If Employee submits the 15H (above 60) or 15G (below 60), then tax is not deducted from your PF balance.
If you want to check EPFO claim status, then go to, http://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/KYCS.php.
If you want to get status along with other features like Passbook, then go to the http://pfbalanceuan.website/.
Methods to Check EPF Claim Status Online
You can check EPF claim status by four different ways, as given below:
Method 1: Check Pf claim status with UAN No
Go to the link given below and enter the UAN number and captcha code and press search button to see the withdrawal request and pf transfer status.
To check epf status, you required EPF account number, Establishment or company code and extension code and EPF regional office of the employer.
Method 2: check Claim status at epfindia.com or epfindia.gov.in
- First, open the official website of PFO or claim status with UAN number
- Go to Our Service >> For Employees>>Your Claim status.
- You will redirect to another page, here click on the ‘Click Here for Knowing the Claim Status.’
Check status at epfo.services.in
- Open the page and select state and city of EPFO office from the drop-down menu.
- Then the office code and region code fields automatically filled.
- Now, enter the establishment of their employer which contain maximum seven digits and if sub-code or extension available then fill it in next box otherwise leave it empty. And click on the submit button.
Method 3: Check EPFO claim status in mobile
You can check the EPFO claim status on the official app by entering only PF account number and employer’s establishment code.
Method 4: Pf claim status at UAN member Portal
Go to the link given above, and you can check PF claim status easily.
It’s all about this article, if you like it then share it and leave your doubt and suggestion in the comment box. Thank you!