CREATE THE NEW UAN AND REGISTRATION PROCESS: EPFO UNIFIED PORTAL UAN
SIMPLE PROCESS USING THE NEW UNIFIED PORTAL FOR EMPLOYERS
The PF fund organization has recently launched the UAN portal for employers and employees to check the balance in EPF and to download your passbook and UAN card. The newly launched UAN portal can check and update the KYC status, too.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EMPLOYER FOR EPF
- Generate Universal account number for the new employee
- Upload the KYC information
- Update the family details and nomination of all the employees
- Subtract the employee share from the employee wages
WHAT’S NEW IN THE UNIFIED UAN PORTAL?
- It is electronic challan or returns filing system instead of an ID-based system. Here, the employer can make new employer portal UAN to payment in online through multi-banking payment method from any bank.
- Before filling the ECR, the owner must contact the new PF account with the UAN.
- The employer should connect with the same KYC documents to another UAN.
- If employers don’t want to fill the details again then can carry it from the previous UAN.
STEPS TO CREATE THE NEW UAN FOR THE FIRST TIME EMPLOYEE.
- The first employee has to get EPF declaration for fill the personal details online and keep the copy of the Aadhar card. Now, register the name, DOB, father’s name, and date of joining of the employee and submit the form to get UAN of a new employee.
Enrollment process for the new UAN portal for companies
- First, go to the UAN portal and select the terms and conditions. Read and click on it to submit. Now enter details of employer, company and mobile number.
- On this number, you will get a pin, use it in the registration process.
- Once you bang on the register tab, you will receive the SMS with temporary username and password to log-in.
- So login to UAN EPF portal and change the username and password.
How To Process New Epfo Unified Uan Portal Interface
UAN is allotted to every employee to get PF in their respective companies. This UAN portal interfaced between EPFO and employer that will help us to perform many tasks.
One can give their UAN into PF account, and the registration processes of UAN given below:
- First, log-in to the official page of UAN portal with username and password. If you don’t have d and password, then create new login and password.
- Now, enter the pf number in particular space.
- Next, enter your birth date and name.
- To verification enter your mobile number so that you can receive UAN number and done!
It’s all about this article, if you like it then share it. Leave your suggestions and queries in the comment box. Thank you for reading!