State Bank of India is the largest bank in India. SBI provides better service to the customers as well as it takes complete care of its employees as well. In this regard SBI provides its employees a special facility to create an official email ID through State Bank of India, Enterprise Messaging Service (SBI EMS). This email address is assigned to every employee of State Bank of India.
Only SBI employees can access this facility. If you are an employee of the SBI and want to avail SBI EMS facility then you need to contact to the local head or Admin of your bank for access because SBI don’t provide the direct access feature of EMS.
Earlier when SBI has different associate banks of it, then it used to provide separate access to every associate bank of it. But now after the merge of all SBI associate banks in the State Bank of India, there should be one email format and domain for all i.e. @sbi.co.in
How to Login to SBI EMS Portal:
If you have successfully generated your password by going through all registration steps then you are now ready to login to your SBI EMS Portal. Now follow these simple steps to login to your SBI EMS Portal. Have a look.
- Step 1: To access your email account on the SBI EMS Portal you first need to visit the portal using this give link.
- Step 2: Once you navigate to the link given above the portal will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 3: now you have to enter your user name with the correct domain of your SBI Bank.
- Step 4: Now also enter the password that you generated newly with the help of temporary onetime password.
- Step 5: Now click on the SIGN IN button and you will be redirected to the SBI EMS Dashboard.
Hence, once you are done with this, then you are ready to access your SBI EMS Portal email account.
Points to Be Noticed in Regards of EMS:
These are some points that is to be remembered while accessing the SBI EMS Portal.
- To access this service user first have to contact to the local head of his respective bank. because the request for the activation of the email account have to be raised by Admin or the IT department (especially EMS Head).
- After the request is approved, the account is now activated after 24 hours.
- Now the Username and Password for login will be shared with the user and this password can only be accessed once as it’s a one time password.
- Now on the very first login user needs to change the onetime password and recreate a new password for him.
- The new password that user will generate will last only for next 90 days. After 90 days it will expire automatically and using the same password user will not be able to access his email account anymore.
- So to avoid this situation user needs to keep updating his password before the period of 90 days.
- If user enters the wrong password continuously for 5 times then the account gets locked temporary for next 30 minutes.
- If user anyhow forgets his password to login his email account then he now needs to contact to SBI EMS Helpline to reset password again.
- A very important point to be remembered is, that user should not change the DNS to alter the proxy setting. If user changes the DNS settings then his access to the SBI EMS portal will be blocked.
How to Contact for EMS:
SBI email desk can be contained via three different mediums. If user has any kind of query, complaint, issue or problem the he can contact to Contact Centers of EMS using these three mediums of contact. All three are mentioned below. Have a look on them.
|S. No.||Medium||Contact Details|
|1.||Phone no.||022 – 2756679|
|2.||Email Address||[email protected]|
|3.||VOIP||100123, 100124, 100127|
These are the contact mediums on which you can find all your solutions regarding any problem related to SBI EMS Portal.