UAN ACTIVATION BY UAN NUMBER AT UNIFIED EPFO PORTAL
The Universal account number (UAN) is an essential number for the employee. The UAN number introduce by the Employee PF organization to the employee. With it, one can easily transfer and withdrawal the money and swiftly. UAN is 12 digits portable number, allotted to each employee used in all over India.
GUIDE FOR UAN ACTIVATION FOR LOGIN
To activate UAN, one must have following things with them:
- Member passbook
- Listing his member ID to the UAN and others
- Updating KYC information
- UAN card download
- PF withdrawal without employer signature
- View transfer claim file
- PF transfer one account to another
Next, go to the following site and activate or register UAN:
DIFFERENT WAYS ACTIVATING UAN ON PORTAL
- UAN Number
- BY Aadhaar Number
- Pan card Number
- PF Number
Along with this, following details compulsory:
- Full name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Mobile Number
For activate UAN portal goes the following link:
GUIDELINES TO ACTIVATE THE UNIVERSAL ACCOUNT NUMBER
The UAN allotted to each employee will be known by salary slip. To activate the UAN follow the steps given below:
- First visit www.epfindia.gov.in and go to our service >> employees>> UAN activation>> EPFO.
- Now click on UAN member portal and activate your UAN.
- Now click on the checkbox and enter the necessary field.
- Next, enter the UAN allotted to you with a mobile number, state and office, establishment ID and EPF number or Aadhar number or pan number or UAN number.
- Enter captcha code, and you will receive pin number on your mobile. Enter it and click on submit.
- You will redirect to a new page, here check your name spelling and enter other necessary details.
- Next, create id password, reconfirm it and click on submit button.
- So a registration SMS will be received, and hence your account is activated.
HOW DO GET DONE UAN ACTIVATION?
If you do not get the Universal Account Number from your employer, then follow the steps given below:
- Go to the check UAN activation or UAN status option below the log-in.
- Next, choose your state and office of jurisdiction
- And enter EPF number and establishment code and click on the check status.
ADVANTAGES OF ACTIVATING AND REGISTERING ON THE UAN
- To check your PF status
- To download PF passbook
- To update or correct KYC information
- Track your claim status and UAN status
It is all about this article, in case of any doubts and query, leave your comment in the comment box. Thank you for reading!