My dear friends, today we Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh ‘ information will | Bhulekh’ the true meaning of the information in writing related to land | Bhulekh is known by many names in different places like Jamabandi, land records, land details, farm papers, farm map, account, etc. The Bhulekh web portal has been created to computerize the Land Records (UP Bhulekh) of Uttar Pradesh in such a way that the daily activities of the land records can be streamlined. You get the details of all your land online through the UP Bhulekh portal .
In this article, we will give you information about online facilities of Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh . Many of our readers who are residents of Uttar Pradesh have been wanting to know for a long time that how to get information about land online? In this article, you will know how to get information about the copy of Jamabandi (Khasra, Khatauni) and other land.
UP Bhulekh | Uttar Pradesh (UP) Bhulekh
Bhulekh truly means complete description of the land. This will ground can claim ownership | because it has all the details of cooked ground | by land papers you can easily get a loan from any bank | And you can take crop insurance. To distribute land , land documents , ie land papers are very useful.
Friends, now you must be thinking how will we get this UP Bhulekh online facility ? So let us give you information to read it carefully.
UP Bhulekh: Khasra Khatauni Jamabandi Imitation Online | UP Bhulekh Online 2020 @ upbhulekh.gov.in
- You have to go to the official website of UP Bhulekh to download the copy of Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh
- Once the website opens, you will be able to see the list of online facilities.
- Just like we are talking about Khasra Khatauni now, click on “View copy of Khatauni (authority record)”
- In a new page, you will now be asked to fill the captcha code. Put the numbers or letters that appear in the photo and click on submit
- Now a new page will open. There you will have to give or choose your district, tehsil, village, Khasra / Khatauni number or survey number or lease information etc.
- First choose your district, then choose the tehsil and then choose the village. If the village is not visible in the list, select the first letter of the village.
- After the election, you have to give information about your land. You can easily search for “By Khasra / Gata number”, “By account number”, “By account holder name” or “By date of transfer”.
- Select the appropriate tab and enter the required details.
- Then click on the box.
- After selecting all the information, all the information of Bhulekh will appear on your computer.
UP Bhulekh Portal is a facility to view the ground details online by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Any interested person can download the copy of the account details by giving the Khasra letter number.
Any person from any district or village in Uttar Pradesh, by giving the information sought, can extract the Khasra Khatauni copy (Jamabandi) or the details of the land.